Designing the account life cycle management requires in-depth skills in both processes and technology. The workflows involved in managing an identity from birth or provisioning to removal or de-provisioning can be quite complex. These can involve:
- Data feed from an authoritative source (such as the HR system).
- Approvals from manager and resource owners.
- Determination of entitlements via direct assignment or roles.
- Creating accounts in various systems.
- Linking and updating any existing accounts.
- Notifications via email.
Over the last decade, INTELILOGIX Inc. has helped many customers implement account life cycle maintenance using Identity Management software to streamline their business processes.